Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Amp selection for 2 Pi Towers.
Amp selection for 2 Pi Towers. [message #47124] Wed, 15 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
After emailing with Wayne about the 2 pi towers, he has suggested looking at the Stoetkit Jr. as a good amp to drive these. I am looking at spending $1k -$1.2k on an amp, preamp, and phono stage (have to have the turntable-MM cart)and this is my first real foray into tubes so I'm not going to drop a big load of money to start off with. I have looked at the Nohr Se18 which has all this in one unit, Bottlehead seperates, the Stoet, and several others including Jolida and such. Any suggestions from Pi users would be greatly appreciated. I realize everyones tastes vary, so here's what I typically listen to: blues, classic and newer rock, some classical, and jazz---there, a little bit of everything!!). I've also just read the thread on possibly being able to "upgrade" the 2 pi's later on depending on how I build the cabinets. This is also one more thing in the mix. Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions...Shane

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message