Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » are Beyma Pro drivers any good for Hi-Fi? Comparable to JBL's?
Yes CP-25 a supertweeter w/ 2.5-20khz freq. resp. [message #44101 is a reply to message #44084] Mon, 01 March 2004 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
adkins is currently offline  adkins
Chancellor
The 12" G320 from Beyma are quoted with a freq. resp of 40-5000hz. I am not sure if it can go down to around 70hz flat though. I have a whole book of Data Sheet of Beyma and the freq. response curve has shown it can reach down to 70hz.

the CP-25 is a supertweeter with a small horn just like the JBL 2404H bi-radial horn if you are familiar with JBL. It has flat freq. resp upto 15khz after which it goes down a few decibel to 20khz. I thought and assume this would be just a good match with the 2" exit driver CP650ti which rolls-off sharply after 10khz.

sorry but I still have to ask regarding port size and length. I still do not understand how I am going to measure my port length and size for my 18G40 driver in a 320l enclosure. does it have a formula? I can't understand how to read the port sizes and length in WINISD and Boxplot shareware software.

thanks!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: crossover
Next Topic: Passive Line Level Compensation Network?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:46:44 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio