Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » A couple questions about Pi-alignment
Re: Use an image viewer or paint program [message #42575 is a reply to message #42574] Fri, 26 September 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Adobe Photoshop is a great program and so you've got what you need there. I scanned and saved these documents with 2544 x 3299 pixels - a fairly high resolution - so that shouldn't be a problem. Be sure to do a right click on each image, then save the file, and load the saved file into Photoshop. If doing a copy-and-paste, it may be transferring a low-res image rendered by the web browser.

For the most part, each letter is clearly legible although it isn't as clear as a vector or TrueType font. These are bitmaps of a very old scanned document, so the characters will be a bit rough. Still they should be clearly legible for the most part. There may be some places that are more clear than others, so if you find a sentence or formula that is difficult to read, please write to me and I'll try to touch up the image file in that specific spot. But overall, I think you'll find the document is clear enough to read, once you save the files on your computer in the 2544 x 3299 pixel format they are stored as on the server.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: MAF 2005...
Next Topic: Linaeum tweeter - where to find?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:02:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio