Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Updated 2 Pi's & 7 Pi Question
Updated 2 Pi's & 7 Pi Question [message #38452] Thu, 26 September 2002 15:30 Go to previous message
Matts is currently offline  Matts
Grand Master
I put my 2 Pi's back together after oiling the wood and installing the inductors. They are looking good and sounding good! I like the effect of the inductor- noticed the difference right away even though it's subtle. Makes it a little more refined in the middle but it still has the great dynamics and presence.

The Tried & True Oil finishes Till E. recommended gave a great look to the birch ply. It really brought out the grain and gave them a nice amber glow. I didn't use any stain, just the oil finishes.

Wayne, how high does the wall have to be to use the Pi 7's? I have an area in my basement that has a granite wall on one side about 7 feet tall, and on the other side there's a brick wall that's about 3 feet high. I could finish it off into a room, but then both of the new corners would have a stud/drywall, and the brick wall would have drywall above 3 feet. I'd also have to put a door in which would be close the speakers. Any chance?

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Delta 12LF with KSN 1038
Next Topic: Sheet goods program
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 04 11:57:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers