Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Musical Fidelity A3cr Listing Update
Problems with eBay and PayPal [message #32828 is a reply to message #32827] Fri, 22 December 2006 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Why did eBay terminate your listing?

I've seen some things on both PayPal and eBay that I thought were pretty raunchy, so I always try to stay on the lookout for other twists in their "policies". PayPal was hit with a much-deserved class action suit a year or two back, but it ended in a very watered down settlement. I think the plaintiffs all were awarded free credit reports or something equally useless. It was a real sellout by the attornies for the plaintiffs, in my opinion.

It's too bad, because PayPal is a really cool service. It's just that it has grown large enough that they probably should act more like a brick and mortar bank. Ever try to walk in and do business with them if you have a problem? No way. They can hide behind the faceless mask of the internet, and that's no way for a financial institution to act, particularly one with as much money running through it as PayPal does. Same thing with eBay.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Altec Monoblocks for sale
Next Topic: fisher xp-16
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 21:28:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio