Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Altec A7 VOTT cabinets for free pickup in Tulsa, OK! Heavy, authentic, great shape!
Altec A7 VOTT cabinets for free pickup in Tulsa, OK! Heavy, authentic, great shape! [message #32551] Sun, 03 July 2005 11:48 Go to previous message
akhilesh is currently offline  akhilesh
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
So i bought the speakers & angel & his buddy Jerome kindly helped (in fact they did all the work) moved the speakers in to my family room.
Striaght off, they sound very lifelike and have crystal clear dynamics.

Unfortunately, my wife has said the cabinets need to go. So I am offering these A7 cabinets (these are in great shape, with no real deterioration of any kind, built like tanks, more thna one onch thinck wod panels) to anyone who wants them, maybe for a future VOTT project or already has a set of altec drivers. They have authentic Altec VOTT stickers on them, and look really cool (to me, not my wife).

I live in Tulsa, of course.

These cabinets were filled partly wth concrete to deaden the midhorn, this makes them very heavy (but dead sounding which is good for the midhorn). THey weigh approx 300 pounds each. If you are interested in this free pickup, please email me. (of course you pay for the moving, but the cabs are free). I can email pics if you like.
I would strongly recommend a personal pickup with at least one other friend. I'll help yo move them too, for free, at least in terms of loading your truck. But at least two other people are needed to move them. Just so you know. Email me if interested!
-akhilesh

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bottlehead Foreplay - Nicely upgraded
Next Topic: Akhilesh; you wild and crazy guy!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 06:43:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio