Home » Audio » Group Build » ART Arrays for Home Theater
Re: ART Arrays for Home Theater [message #65977 is a reply to message #32183] Fri, 04 February 2011 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mercbravo1 is currently offline  mercbravo1
Esquire
I've had the parts for the ART Arrays for a while, but finished up the Zygmahornets and Curvy Chang's first. Now I'm onto the ART's and have all of the cabinet pieces and braces cut. I do intend to use the ART Arrays for HT as well but have a few questions I hope someone could help with.

Where should the ports be located on the back of the cabinets? I've read a bunch of posts on the ART Arrays but haven't gotten any clues on this.

Do the cabinets need to be ported? I intend to use an existing 12 inch sub that's already in my system. If un-ported, do the cabinet dimensions and crossover plans remain the same?

Does anyone have plans for a matching center? I liked the idea I saw mentioned earlier of half of an array as a center. Wondered if it could be a sealed box based on the dimensions of one array with a tweeter in the center and 2 woofers on each side.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Nick

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message