Home » Audio » Swap Meet » Paradox TA-12 Time Aligned Speakers
Re: Paradox TA-12 Time Aligned Speakers [message #75715 is a reply to message #75713] Tue, 05 March 2013 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
stereonutz is currently offline  stereonutz
Esquire
Wow, thanks for the great story my friend. I knew right away when I found them at My local Goodwill store. I saw them from across the store, and actually ran to them. They are in Excellent condition, including the grills and woofer surrounds(I was totally amazed about the surrounds). There are no scratches or dings on the cabinets. They truly look almost new. I paid $80 for them. I knew that had to be a steal. I am listening to them connected to a Sony STR-DE635 receiver. I'm sure they would sound even better with something vintage. I can't afford Macintosh gear as I am on disability and income is very tight. What do you or anyone else out there suggest for me to power them with that would be a noticeable improvement from what I have going on now? Also, do you know the power handling capabilities? Any other specs would be appreciated. Do you have users manual by any chance? Thanks for your response

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message