Home » Audio » Speaker » SFRD projects
SFRD projects [message #20721] Tue, 01 March 2005 07:48 Go to previous message
jim denton is currently offline  jim denton
Master
Just got to jump in for those guys looking for new speakers---Ok, for starters (and don't think I know so much as I too came here looking and found great advise, thoughts, comments some really nutty Audiophiles ) Go to Kings web site and print it out and read up!! This guy knows his stuff as his DIY projects are as easy as it gets--a very good place to start--Brines is another-- ( mail my kickbacks too ......) #2 search the web for some Voight pipes--If you can cut ply wood with a table saw you can build martins's BR boxes and some voight pipes---excellent speakers guys---not just for the money ( which makes these projects jaw dropping great!!) You will be building and listening too speakers better than anything I know of for 3-4 times the money invested---GREAT starting place ( assuming you are like most of us and never satisfied --it's an audio thing--or as a female friend remarked--"You guys and your speakers!!!?--- and you don't understand women and shoes!!!???) Thanks for letting me get that out of my system. Jim

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: On the Specification of Moving-Coil Drivers for Low-Frequency Horn-Loaded Loudspeakers
Next Topic: correction of high freq(206e in a Jeriko)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 13:09:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio