Home » Audio » Speaker » JBL 2035HPL T/S parameters
Re: JBL 2035HPL T/S parameters [message #59311 is a reply to message #59310] Sat, 30 May 2009 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

The forum is now enabled for attachments.

I'm attaching the four π crossover schematic and PCB artwork as a test.

Do a browse, then upload file. If you also click "Insert image into message body" it automatically adds the IMG tags in the message to link the image. That's pretty groovy. I assume if you don't do that last step, it makes a link for the reader to click on to get the attachment.

(I put the image tags all the way down at the bottom of this message, but you can put them anywhere you want.)

Get this: I'm a computer guy, but I've noticed my luck with computers is terrible. I always have to work for it. When I went to learn how to add the attachemments, I found you have to go into each and every forum in the admin page and set the number of allowed attachments and max size.

So I figured it would be smart to run a backup before mucking around with the database. I did, and it died in the middle (because the stupid hosting company decided to work on the DB server at that very moment). Worse than that, it locked the database in an unusual way (not the typical, standard lock) and I spent hours, damn near all night trying to find out why. Sheesh!

I think I'll get a service contract on this forum software. When I was a younger single guy, all nighters weren't any big deal. But now, working long hours all week and having 'lil Eddie Munster running around at home, it's probably a good idea to have a support crew available. I just can't do it 24/7.

Hey, one more thing about this new software. I've noticed a LOT of people are having trouble logging in. I think most people are trying to use their old password and getting frustrated when it doesn't work. The logs show some people trying to login several times and being refused because of their password.

I've posted a sticky note at the top of each forum, and sent out E-Mails to everyone that's posted on ART. But some people posted without an E-Mail address, so naturally they wouldn't get the note. Even if people posted anonymously, with no password, a login was created for them on this system using their old moniker. If they want to use it, they'll have to start using a password on this system.

I know you know this, just by the mere fact you've posted here in the new system. But evidently theer are many people that haven't seen the messages. So whenever you get the chance, pass the word please. I hate to see people try and login, but can't. The default password is art, pass the word. Smile

http://www.pispeakers.com/fourPi_schematic.gif

http://www.pispeakers.com/Pi_Crossover_PCB.gif

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: finally a system that satisfies!
Next Topic: RCL 1290 loudspeaker
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 12:20:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout