Home » Audio » Speaker » High Efficiency Speaker Get Together Aug 14 in Houston
High Efficiency Speaker Get Together Aug 14 in Houston [message #16757] Sun, 01 August 2004 19:52 Go to previous message
FredT is currently offline  FredT
Illuminati (1st Degree)
A few flea power amp / high efficiency speaker enthusiasts are getting together at my house in NW Houston on Saturday August 14 from noon 'till to listen to some speakers. The ones I know we will have to listen to are: A 95dB Linus 2 line array, a 96dB diy line array, 95 dB Fostex Fe166E Voigt pipes, a 92dB Eros MKII built from plans on the speakerbuilder net (not exactly high efficiency but they sound really good with a 300B amp), and 97dB Hammer Dynamics 12's with Fostex horn supertweeters.

Everyone who can make it is invited along with any high efficiency speakers they can bring. I'll provide the ice cold beer, soft drinks, snacks, etc. Wives and girlfriends are invited too. Email me at fredaudio@houston.rr.com for directions.

Pictures of some of the speakers we will hear are at http://fredt300b.smugmug.com/gallery/174313

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Driver spacing... Pro stuff
Next Topic: Bill have you ever had the chance to have a manufacturer costume build you a driver for your horns ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 03 05:19:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio