Home » Audio » General » Censorship
Censorship [message #1464] Tue, 12 April 2005 11:20 Go to previous message
Gazmo is currently offline  Gazmo
Esquire
What is the policy of censorship here? Thursday, someone posted a question about tuba horns. Quoting:

http://audioroundtable.com/BillFitzmaurice/messages/4896.html

"I noticed some strange sounds, particularly with a five string bass. It's very difficult to distingush half step intervals, especially the low B to C. Another observation is that certain notes are noticeably louder than others. The louder I crank the volume, the worse it gets."

I pointed to the message here:

http://audioroundtable.com/SingleDriverSpeakers/messages/1089.html

I was accused of being a plant for JBL, Mackie and RCF. I was attacked as being part of a conspiracy to undermine Bill Fitzmaurice. Then my messages were deleted and my computer access blocked. If that isn't censorship, I don't know what is.

Bill Fitzmaurice has admitted to hand doctoring his response graphs, and I'd like to know why that is allowed to stand while my messages were deleted. There are many people that have measured his speakers. Owners/builders have measured them and I don't think they are adversaries of Bill Fitzmaurice, so it isn't as if the charts were made by people "out to get him". All measurements show the same kind of response. I point to what builders of tubas have measured, and let that speak for itself, but my posts are deleted. Why?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Can a message be deleted by the author once it has been posted?
Next Topic: Kef T15 tweeter.....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 14:43:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout