Home » Audio » General » Happy Mother's Day! (Garage sound system)
Re: Happy Mother's Day! [message #96699 is a reply to message #96696] Tue, 16 May 2023 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
johnnycamp5 is currently offline  johnnycamp5
Grand Master
We'll....I could certainly put a throw carpet front and center to tame some of the the high frequency floor "splash" that's likely to occur. Although those tweeters are no less than 5 feet up off the ground.

Glad you like the exposed collar ties. I do too. I took some brief flak from some of my folks during the drywall phase, they argued why I didn't just rock across the BOTTOM of the ties instead of going up and around them. It certainly would have been easier that way, drywalling up and around them precisely was certainly way more of a bullshit hassle.
But again, my audiolism wouldn't allow me to give up on all the extra ceiling space. I can now mount broad band absorbers between each collar tie (or diffusers) if I choose, and still maintain approximately 10 feet of clearance.

Those are all of my hats lol. Only the top one is a pretty good one (Stetson).
Use it on Sundays or special occasions ......just used it at the old man's 80th birthday party 🙏🏼

So true about the Wives. Unfair to overlook them on Mother's Day!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The dullness of instant access
Next Topic: Hearing Aids and Ear Buds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:30:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects