Home » Audio » Craftsmen » How Big Is Your Shop?
Re: How Big Is Your Shop? [message #96605 is a reply to message #96603] Thu, 06 April 2023 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I didn't want to "chime in" here out of shame. Rolling Eyes

I've had houses in the past with plenty of space to work. An office with ample room to work on computers, a garage with ample room to work on cars and an external shop with plenty of room to work on speakers and store inventory.

But ever since moving to Arkansas, I've been super cramped to the point it has been difficult to work. I have a large home, but it's made to house lots of people, not lots of projects. It is a two-story house with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Even two kitchens. And it has a space under the house for storage. But none of it is really setup for useful office or workspace areas.

I did this 'cause I had a bunch of kids but now only one remains in the home. Once he's moved out, I will build or buy a home that's setup more the way I want. I love the kids and have a great family. They were worth it. But I curse a lot at the unworkable room layouts I have to work with.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What's in those things?
Next Topic: 1942 Ducati Radiogram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:33:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects