Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Stars we've lost
Re: Stars we've lost [message #95882 is a reply to message #95877] Sat, 13 August 2022 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Porter is currently offline  Porter
Viscount
Clint Eastwood is still going strong. I used to think he had dementia, because he'd give convoluted talks that were so bizarre. I thought it was awful that his agents, publicist, and family, kept dragging him out. It looked like elder abuse. Then I realized that he's still acting and pulling in viewers, so that must not be the case. He sure has changed, though.

I didn't know that Graeme Edge had passed. How sad! He had amazing energy on stage. So who is left from the Moody Blues? Hayward and Lodge? I know that their flutist passed away in 2018. I've seen the Moody Blues in concert, and they gave a great performance.

The thing about Anne Heche is that she was under the influence when she wrecked, and her actions harmed innocent people. That's got to be hard for her family. I'm sure her estate will get sued. I can't imagine dealing with that on top of the grief.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Rick Springfield and Men at Work
Next Topic: Last great movie you watched?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:58:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio