Home » xyzzy » Tower » John Busch
John Busch [message #95688] Sun, 19 June 2022 08:13 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

"Rally 'round the family" - Friends, John Busch needs our help.

Most of you know John. If you've ever been to LSAF, you've seen him. He has been there every year since the beginning. He always brings a killer set of open baffle speakers and usually several.

He is the soft-spoken guy with an intelligent sense of humor. Not a quick wit or a sharp wit, but kinda. Smart but not cynical, fun but not silly. That's John.

http://lonestaraudiofest.com/2019/Photos/Dsc_0135.jpg
John Busch at LSAF 2019

So anyway, forum member "Pano" wrote to me yesterday to say John is having health problems. It ain't covid - and he would definitely want me to say that. But it's pretty serious. I'm hoping for the best, as I know you all are, and we see a complete recovery.

Still, no matter what the future brings for John, he needs our help now. He needs someone - or a small group of folks - to inventory his stuff and buy it or sell it on eBay. He could probably use some other help too.

John lives in Kerrville, Texas. That's 100 miles straight west from Austin on Highway 290.

Might be nice just to hear from his friends too. I have his phone number, so if you want to call him, I know he would appreciate it. Send me a private message, an email or just pick up the phone and call me. I'll give you John's contact information.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message