Home » Audio » Measurement » PC SCOPE Concept
Re: PC SCOPE Concept [message #96555 is a reply to message #96554] Sat, 25 March 2023 20:33 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I see that I didn't exactly answer the question. My test set up is working fine. The simple software scope set ups for tablets and laptops that use the audio input are not suitable for what I do as they are severely limited in band width and sensitivity. I use a Velleman PCSU1000, PCSG250 and a PICO SCOPE 2000 for testing. They feed the mini PC. Each has strong points. The 1000 is sensitive to below .2 millivolt, the 250 to 1mv but has a signal generator and ability to do real time Bode plots, the Pico has more features than the others and can do long time event recording. I use four other signal generators that can do just about anything from DC to 220 MHZ. I have more meters than I can count. My two favorites are both bench DVMs, but there are several analog ones. I also find handy a Trifield model TF2 EMF meter. It will do magnetic, electric and RF fields. Really handy for hunting down fields that are causing interference. A little tricky to use as your hand/body can influence readings. I have seen them on "ghost" hunter shows....I am really suspicious that they can sense them though. Rolling Eyes

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: aX IEC 60268-5 replacement article
Next Topic: Complaining neighbors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 17:38:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations