Home » Audio » General » Buying Music With Cryptocurrency
Re: Buying Music With Cryptocurrency [message #95314 is a reply to message #95312] Sat, 26 February 2022 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Beware the speculative investor. And a government throwing it all in for that kind of monetary format. But on the other hand. This bitcoin phenomena may owe it's popularity to the sins of debt created by the IMF and World Bank in poor countries like El Salvador. And the natural tendency for humans to seek dominance through wealth. Capitalism and worshiping the unregulated free market is seen by some economists and philosophers, Marx for instance as enabling just that. Some say it's resembling more the feudalism it replaced. Will crypto be any different? I wonder if it's portraying itself as some free lunch. Where's that in the cosmos? That's all some investor types consider.

I remember the saying, capitalism is the worst economic system except for all the others. Really? As if it were the apex of what human civilization can offer. Nothing is perfect, but many things can be made better, more fair and cooperative for most of us. And this ball we live on. Crypto is an experiment I have great reservations of. Capitalism, disdain it's become. Somethings going to give eventually.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are you a Stones fanatic?
Next Topic: Audiophile Survey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:16:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout