Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi 4 plans please
Re: Pi 4 plans please [message #95168 is a reply to message #94845] Wed, 02 February 2022 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
REEBBEER is currently offline  REEBBEER
Esquire
Hello,
Can I please get plans for some 4 Pi speakers.
I have been searching for my next build, Was thinking of building my own design and when doing research on everything I would need to do, designing the crossovers is where I was lacking in knowledge, it soon became apparent that there is a lot involved. Picking out components, speakers, horns and designing a crossover, measuring, tweaking listening, and possibly not having a set of speakers that sounded worth a darn in the end. I came across your 4 Pi Design. WOW you know your stuff. Started digging deeper and your 4 Pi speakers are highly regarded. I also noticed you sell kits and complete speakers. Do you take donations, I believe this is super nice to offer plans that you worked so hard on. I feel I should offer you something in return. My Brother has a set of 1990 vintage VMPS Super Towers and I love how they sound. Those led me down the rabbit hole to build DIY to try and find something that sounded that good. It seems your 4 Pi speakers have what I was looking for. I currently have 2 Dayton 15 RSS390HO slot ported subs, a set of Zaph waveguide TMM, and for rear speakers a set of Klipsh KG4. I want more.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Kudos to Wayne for the 4pi and 3pi subs!
Next Topic: 4pi with 2226J (16 ohms)? .. crossover?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:33:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio