Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone (Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of using "RNA as a drug" and core mRNA and DNA vaccine technologies.)
Re: The Intellectual People Podcast - Dr. Robert Malone [message #94229 is a reply to message #94224] Sat, 14 August 2021 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, usually I would not comment on this type of subject as it is too easy to offend others when such is not intended. I see the issue in a bigger perspective. It is one of trust. Who do you trust? As a companion thought is the emotional perspective. A fairly well established educational concept is that it is impossible to use a factual argument to change an emotional belief. Try it sometime...good luck. Another concept is that we (humans) as a species tend to be both self centered and combative. Anyone or thing that seems to impact on our personal space, beliefs or behavior will get resistance. I fully believe that each of us is entitled to make our own choices with the following caveats. One don't cause me a problem with your choice and don't cause a negative impact on anyone else. In the case with COVID....I don't want your choice to put me at risk and I don't want your choice to use up scarce resources that other folks that made a different (from yours) choice might need. In the end we can all be friends (or at least civil) even if we have different beliefs if we accept that our choices might impact other folks.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Intellectual People Podcast - Alison Morrow
Next Topic: 2022 Fiscal Policy Report Card on Governors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:53:47 CDT 2024