Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Ready or Not
Re: Ready or Not [message #94117 is a reply to message #93978] Wed, 28 July 2021 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Raymond is currently offline  Raymond
Baron
Strum Drum wrote on Fri, 02 July 2021 22:22
The movie has been out for a year or two now, so I figure that spoilers are okay. I thought the movie was excellent. It was the funniest horror flick that I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting the twist ending of sorts. I disliked Alex from the beginning, so I wasn't terribly surprised that he betrayed her. I very much thought the whole pact with the devil was just an old legend. I expected that a lot of their family would get killed during the hunt for Grace, only for the day to change and them to realize that the pact was a myth, so it was all for nothing. I still don't get why Grace didn't perish with them. She became a Le Domas through marriage, and since the other spouses died, you'd think that would've been enough.
I think Grace survived because she was the one being hunted, not the one doing the hunting. When the game first started, she asked how to win. She was given the answer "survive until dawn". So, it makes sense to me that she didn't die.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Best Book to Film Adaption
Next Topic: Misinformation in Movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 15:51:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects