Home » Audio » Source » Sourcing old records and tapes
Re: Sourcing old records and tapes [message #93321 is a reply to message #93228] Sun, 14 March 2021 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Quote:

Strum Drum
Nice! I'm bookmarking that one. I'm surprised by the variety. However, it's not much different from eBay and Amazon since there are third-party sellers using their platform. Maybe it's more trustworthy.
It's more trustworthy by far. And what the seller asks is what you pay. Your not in competition with another bidder like ebay. I haven't used ebay since I'd discovered Discogs for my unobtanium used vinyl I can't find. I used to buy a lot from HPB, (Half Price Books). They're pretty good for what you can find anymore. Which is nothing like what Discogs has to offer.
Millions of Records, https://www.millionsofrecords.com/ is a great source for new and reasonably priced records also. Most of my reggae collection came from there. But they have a wide genre selection. Very, very reliable. They even gave me a refund for a defective record and said I didn't have to send back the bad one.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: HD Vinyl
Next Topic: Which wire is used in Linn T-Kable (tonearm cable for Linn Akito tonearm)?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:52:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio