Home » Audio » Radio » Sat radio lifetime subscription
Re: Sat radio lifetime subscription [message #92490 is a reply to message #92485] Fri, 23 October 2020 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Leot55 is currently offline  Leot55
Master
Lost the Remote wrote on Fri, 23 October 2020 19:47
If you have an inactive or active lifetime subscription to SirusXM from back in the day, then you should read about the settlement. I just got a letter about it. https://www.lifetimesiriusxmsettlement.com/

It looks like a good deal for consumers to me. My lifetime sub is still active, but if it wasn't, I'd happily pony up the $100 to make it active again for this deal. I can't remember how much my sub was at the time, I think it was baked into the car purchase, but I'm sure I've gotten my money's worth. I think you have to decide by January.
I saw that and I'm surprised that it's as favorable as it is really. It went from 3 total transfers at $75 each, to unlimited transfers from one satellite radio to another at $35 each. That's not how I took the underlined bit though. I think part of the settlement award is that those with inactive lifetime subscriptions can elect to reactive them, or they can choose to accept $100 as payment for the settlement.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Increasing The Frequency Range
Next Topic: Telechron Clock Motors