Home » Audio » Thermionic Emissions » Trigger finger is itchy
Re: Trigger finger is itchy [message #92629 is a reply to message #92481] Tue, 17 November 2020 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Finally got it back today. No charge. He said he'd goofed and left out this one last instruction from the manual that was a ground wire from one of the tubes filament. No one had pointed it out. It appears in the finished wiring picture, but I never noticed just following the instruction steps. No fault of mine. It's dead quiet now he said. And he said I did a pretty good job wiring up everything, and that he'd seen units people sent in that parts were falling out opening up the things. I'm honored. Anyway I'm too damn pooped to pop getting it set up now. I finally finished raking and mulching leaves and I need a beer and an easy chair. Yes tunes would be nice. But I'll find out tomorrow what I've been missing. The man knows his stuff, so I guess the case carries all the grounding duties. Shielding cables not needed. Hot diggity! I'll do a little write up on what I think.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message