Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Which are the most anticipated ones?
Re: Which are the most anticipated ones? [message #91679 is a reply to message #91678] Thu, 09 April 2020 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yeah, me too. I like going to the movies sometimes. Even though I like the sound of my home system better, it's still fun to just have a "date night" out at the theater. And some of 'em have really good sound systems, so it's not like I'm slumming it at the better theaters.

Now days, many of them have stepped up their games too, not just in the site and sound quality, but also in the seating and sometimes even the available snackage. Some even have open bars and pretty decent dinner menu items - way more than hotdogs, nachos, popcorn and candy - a full dinner menu.

So I'm with you on this. It's an industry I will support as best as I can.

On a semi-related topic - I still love drive-in theaters too. They've all but died, but when I still lived in Tulsa, I went to the Admiral Twin drive-in pretty often, several times a year at least. I liked it for the social aspect, really, going there with a handful of buddies and getting a few nasty hotdogs and some popcorn and just hangin' out. I think it's a great date place too.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Alone In The Wilderness
Next Topic: The Witch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:54:14 CDT 2024