Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2020 (Cancelled)
Re: LSAF 2020 [message #92033 is a reply to message #92032] Tue, 09 June 2020 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You know, I found Rudy's in Austin too. I was commuting from Tulsa to the Austin IBM Research Lab in 2006 and 2007, doing a project for Lucent / Bell Labs. It was a wonderful experience and one of many things I liked about Austin was Rudy's. I liked Austin and the people I worked with so much I considered moving there at that time.

There wasn't a Rudy's in Dallas back then. Furthest north was Waco. So LSAF in the 2000s was pre-Rudy's days. Sad But much to my extreme excitement and happiness, they opened one in Dallas in 2015. It's on I-75, just a few miles north of the hotel. I remember first seeing it as we approached the hotel and being elated.

If I didn't enjoy LSAF already so very much, I'd say come just 'cause you'll get a taste of Rudy's. That almost makes it worth the trip. But even better, all the LSAF rooms are just "so chill" to use a millennial's phrase. Or maybe that's a Gen-X phrase, I don't know. But to say it in our language, it's totally groovy cool. Cool

Hope to see you there.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message