Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Three Pi and Three Pi Sub Plans (Plan Request)
Re: Three Pi and Three Pi Sub Plans [message #91267 is a reply to message #91222] Sun, 15 December 2019 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
timothyeyster is currently offline  timothyeyster
Chancellor
Wayne,

After experimenting a bit with placement of the Three Pis, and particularly with tilt-back, I'm much happier with the treble balance. Audyssey still assigned about 6db of high-shelving, but I think that may be baked into their reference curve. In any case, they're sounding great now!

I received my Three Pi sub kits last weekend, and plan to cut and assemble boxes for them this week sometime. It's looking like I'll have no option but to place them inboard of the mains which are shoved in the corners, but I imagine I'll still gain some advantage configuring them as flanking woofers (namely, crossed at 100hz, 2nd order and fed discrete copies of their respective left and right signals) versus just running them as mono LFEs, right?

Also, I'm thinking of rounding out my surround system with a pair of One Pis; could I trouble you to share those plans with me? Does the kit you offer include the crossover parts?

Thanks again!

Tim

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message