Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Return to Pi Speakers
Return to Pi Speakers [message #90890] Wed, 18 September 2019 14:10 Go to previous message
Bane2871 is currently offline  Bane2871
Esquire
Purchased a Pi7 kit about 10 years ago but never assembled it. Now that I'm finally circling back around, I need some refreshers. My apologies if I re-ask frequent questions.

1) I swapped the originally 15" drivers for some JBL 2225H's. I seem to remember that the driver change to JBL required a crossover modification. Is that the case? If so, what is the modification?

2a) Speaking of crossovers, I have two 3-ways that I believe came with the kit. But there is also a bag of resistors (tie wrapped into parallel groups) with leads attached that I think also go with the kit. Was there a separate bag with leads, resistors, and terminals?

2b) Is the 10 year old crossover still a current revision or have updates been made during the past decade (the only identifier is the number 433)?

3) I bought the mid-horn flat pack back then. Are there any detailed assembly instructions for the mid horn? I'm having trouble puzzling it together.

Thanks.

It'll be good to finally put this together.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 7 Pi Plans
Next Topic: 8 Pi Plans
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:06:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects