Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi Theater Seven Bass Bins for sale - New York State (Pair of unsanded/unpainted Sevens with Eminence Delta-15A 15" drivers installed)
Pi Theater Seven Bass Bins for sale - New York State [message #90368] Thu, 23 May 2019 18:24
artsybrute is currently offline  artsybrute
Baron
Hello all,

Thank you Wayne for allowing me to post here.

For various personal reasons, I am selling a pair of Pi Sevens that I built in 2004.

They were used for the lower end of a biamped (sometimes tri-amped) SET system. These were driven by 2A3 triodes, sometimes by 45 triodes and sounded great. We had tube audio get-togethers at my place and the speakers are amazing if you have the room.

I used 1 inch MDF and construction adhesive (used CAD to keep the same interior dimensions as in the plans). Gold plated terminals. EMINENCE DELTA-15A 15" DRIVERS. Teflon feet for carpet.

I'm not much one for looks of a system, so I never sanded the corners, and the sides got dirty. So they need to be sanded and painted.

If you want make these into complete Pi speakers, you need to install the other drivers and purchase the kits from Wayne. I had front horns in front of them and supertweeters on top of them. Those other speakers are gone. A lot of electronics are still here which I won't list on this forum. But I can hook them up to some single-ended 2A3's.

They are up one flight of stairs and heavy, so if you purchase them please bring two people to carry them.

All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for reading this.

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=2365&private=0

PS: I posted this under another name because I could not find my old password. Wayne helped with with that, and now I'm posting under my old username.

PPS: If you are interested, I can get some closeup pictures of the speakers.
  • Attachment: posted1.jpg
    (Size: 104.50KB, Downloaded 490 times)

Read Message
Previous Topic: 4 Pi Plans Please
Next Topic: One pi project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:13:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio