Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs [message #89606] Tue, 22 January 2019 09:58 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I'm new to this here fancy streaming tv thing. I bought a Roku do-hicky device that allow one to pick up a lot of stuff. Most just a warmed over steaming pile. I joined Netflix just to get a load of what it's all about. Don't know if I'll keep it though. Some of the stuff I've watched I end up fast forwarding through because the characters are either tedious or annoying. Like Lost in Space. The Mist was a total bust, unlike the movie which was very compelling. Any who, I watched a western that was pretty unique, a series of vignette stories out of the wacky minds of the Cohen bros.. I'd been delighted though if the first story, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs had been the subject of the whole shebang. Just about the most untypical gun slinger one could imagine. What a hoot he is.
The saloon scene..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ZEmLosVXE
It's all way too short lived, our run in with old Buster. This puts a kink in whether or not I'll stay on with the soon to be more expensive Netflix.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What is More Important in a Song: Meaning or Sound?
Next Topic: Interactive movies and television
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:25:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout