Home » Audio » Home Theater » Problem with new OLED T.V.
Re: Problem with new OLED T.V. [message #89496 is a reply to message #89492] Sun, 06 January 2019 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Trilling Me Softly is currently offline  Trilling Me Softly
Baron
You guys nailed it! Really, the first page in the owner's manual should read, "Hey, if you can't see the picture, change the power mode." I wonder how many people have returned their television because they thought something was wrong with it due to this "feature". I took the television out of energy-saving mode and recalibrated it for good measure. All is well now. I sure appreciate the help!
johnnycamp5 wrote on Fri, 04 January 2019 18:20

I own all plasma and wish they still were available. If in a room with all windows they were a bit dark but not towards their final production years. Also their motion blur was non existent.. but so are the better oled's.
I thought about getting a large plasma television because I like the one in my den that's 30 inches. I found some excellent deals, but decided not to get one since they aren't being manufactured anymore. To me, it just didn't make sense to spend money on old technology when the new technology is just as good if not better.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message