Home » xyzzy » Tower » Teachers and guns
Re: Teachers and guns [message #87353 is a reply to message #87317] Sat, 03 March 2018 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, A challenging topic. A genuine, huge can of worms. I own a number of vintage muzzle loaders, some newer sporting arms but no automatic weapons. IMO the big issue is why folks seem to think that shooting others is a solution to any sort of problem. I don't think arming others including teachers will make much difference. Worse a lot of well intentioned folks confuse the issue with constitutional rights. I personally don't see it that way. I could argue for either side of that but would rather not get into the arguments along those lines, but stick to the issue of how to solve the problem. I personally have not seen anything proposed by any leader or organization at present that can solve the problem. Considering that the subject has passionate followers on all sides I would like to believe that it can be discussed here without rancor or malice. If it degenerates to such a level I propose that it be deleted.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message