Home » Sponsored » OddWatt Audio » Been trying to get in contact (Have you all been out of town?)
Re: Been trying to get in contact [message #87049 is a reply to message #87042] Tue, 16 January 2018 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
baeronb is currently offline  baeronb
Esquire
Dear Sir,

I'm not sure if you are refering to me when you said you sent an e-mail "to the individual". I did send an e-mail to the sales department last week on Thursday. If you have responded, I have not found it in any of my folders. Belive me, I have been scouring all of the dark corners of my e-mail account. I am enthusiastic too.

I do not need an instant response though. It should be noted that I have only tried to exercise all options with regard to making contact. If that offends then I'm sorry.

I am intrigued and excited to build your kits. I have been wanting to get in touch for some time now, but I waited because I needed to save up and I didn't want to waist your time. I hope to make meaningful contact soon. I did leave contact information in both previous correspondence. If there is anything more that I should do then let me know.

Sincere regards,
Aeron Braukman

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Phono Preamp
Next Topic: Ramping Up Again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:21:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations