Home » xyzzy » Tower » Just Ban Rifles And Assault Weapons
Re: Just Ban Rifles And Assault Weapons [message #87918 is a reply to message #87888] Tue, 01 May 2018 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
johnnycamp5 wrote on Sat, 28 April 2018 11:02

I'm not sure how that could be, unless said kids don't go to school, have no friends, and also have no adult guidance/supervision all simultaneously, which defines a 24-7 recluse/shut in.

You're not sure how that can be? It's social media. They're chatting on electronic devices even when sitting at the dinner table or hanging with friends. Human interactions no longer happen person to person as often as they used to. Instead, they take place online and studies show that it's hard to empathize, read body cues, pick up on voice tone, and even pay attention to the conversation when it takes place through a screen. You can be in a crowd and still be utterly alone.

I think you've made some valid points though. May I ask what you believe is the cause of so much brutal violence today? What are your ideas about how can we prevent school shootings and mass shootings in general?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Art Bell leaves the planet
Next Topic: Good use for old tube televisions