Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 2pi, 3pi, Zaph ZA5.3 for In-Wall LCR? (Need help deciding what to do!)
Re: 2pi, 3pi, Zaph ZA5.3 for In-Wall LCR? [message #80336 is a reply to message #80329] Sat, 30 August 2014 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
corradizo is currently offline  corradizo
Esquire
Thank you. I've read through the links you send and some more threads I've found. I can't say I understand it all completely, but its starting to sink in. I now can better understand what I see in many of the REW graphs I see out there about these designs. The biggest giveaway im now seeing is the 5db fluxuations, crossovers that are crossing too high and to look for the ripple effects. In short, I think I found the right place! I'd like to start with 3pi in-wall as mains with phantom center. I'd like to replace my surrounds with 2pi in-walls too. Can this work in-wall? Do I just do a baffle board mouted to the wall with no box behind? or build a shallow box so the drivers were on the same plane as the wall and put it in the wall? Built the speakers as you have designed them and sink them into the wall with half sticking out? my walls are 5.25" deep.

Thanks Pete

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My new 4Pis
Next Topic: B&C Schematics
Goto Forum: