Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2014
Re: LSAF 2014 [message #79791 is a reply to message #79790] Sat, 12 April 2014 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
KJ Knowles is currently offline  KJ Knowles
Esquire
Thanks for the info, Bruce.

I stay at quite a few Embassy Suites during my (all-too-often) travels and my memory of the room size matches with yours. They all seem to be built with the same floorplans. I can see why. It works very well for travelers and I am never unhappy to stay at one.

I will check with the hotel on the off chance that they have room layout drawings. If not, I will probably get permission to pay a visit ahead of the show and take some measurements. If I do that, I will certainly pass along the info here.

I do many presentations in the course of my day gig, so if they have a television in the room, I can almost certainly connect to it with my laptop. It is usually HDMI connection these days, but some are still limited to DVI or VGA connections. Regardless, I'm sure I can get it to work.

If you find they have zero video capability, let me know and I will bring my projector and scrounge up a screen from somewhere. It can live in the room for other presenters. Hotel AV prices are always stupid expensive.

Thanks for your efforts!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message