Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2014
Re: LSAF 2014 [message #79790 is a reply to message #79787] Sat, 12 April 2014 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Glad to have you coming. Right now there are nearly zero folks that want to do presentations. The room is available ( I am covering the cost for it under my company - Oddwatt Audio) but AV equipment is $300 more and thus far not apparently a good deal. I will check to see if it contains a big screen TV that can accept video (most can) from a laptop. I will have mine there but feel free to bring your own.

Room sizes.... don't know exactly. But based on my memory from past years the front room in the suites is about 12 feet wide and 15 deep. You can use the bedroom (some do but the hotel is not thrilled with it) and stash everything against the walls. That room is almost twice the size of the front one. If you actually check with the hotel on room sizes please let me know and I'll post it for others information. There are two different size rooms and the dimensions on each would be handy. One is the usual suite and the other is one that has an up front conference section. It is slightly larger and there are very few of them. BTW the meeting room is supposed to hold over 60 people.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message