Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2014
Re: LSAF 2014 [message #79726 is a reply to message #79708] Wed, 19 March 2014 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Everyone, How many have signed up? We will be bringing some new stuff and a vintage reel to reel to remind you all how good it can sound. I just hope the snow clears before then ( Smile ) and the tornadoes don't start. I look forward to seeing you all again and hopefully some new folks as well.

Since I am a point person for the event - not sure what all that means, but it ought to be fun. Feel free to contact me for info, questions and such. PM is fine. General questions in this thread are fine as well as I check it daily. If you need to call me...give me a heads up PM and I'll call you if you provide a number. If you call out of the blue you will either get my voice mail or answering machine. After years of robo calls and similar requests to buy or support every thing known to man we just stopped answering any that we either don't know or are pre-arranged.

I apologize for not posting info earlier but mother nature decided I should get pneumonia and that kind of wiped me out for a while.

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message