Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Disney Sound Tracks
Re: Disney Sound Tracks [message #80106 is a reply to message #79238] Wed, 18 June 2014 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
garrardfisher is currently offline  garrardfisher
Esquire
Get ready for a rant. Mad

I've been researching MK Ultra mind control stuff after Sandy Hook happened. Disney keeps coming up again and again. It's like Disney is synonymous with mind control. Look at all of the Disney child stars that have crashed and burned, or completely lost their minds. (Britney, Demi Lavato, Miley, Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez). Their videos are FULL of illuminati and mind control symbolism. Personally, I forbid my daughters to listen to that garbage for their own protection. I especially frown on them watching Disney channel. What utter garbage! Worse than that, it is programming.

As a child, I loved my Disney album full of classic songs from the 40's and 50's movies, but today's Disney is utterly Satanic and heavily involved in the whole freemasonry, illuminati, mind control thing.

Fifteen years ago, I was baffled at the success in marketing that Disney has. They are everywhere! Now, it seems like everyone knows the song "Let it Go" by heart. How does that happen? I believe there is a dark spiritual element to everything Disney does and it attracts people. You're right, the songs suck....so what is it? Even pop music comes and goes faster than Disney sound tracks.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: More Sheriff Joe
Next Topic: Christian Music artists that aren't too in your face
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 17:31:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations