Home » Audio » Speaker » DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Jan 18th
Re: DIY Speaker Builders' Meet - Houston, Jan 18th [message #78947 is a reply to message #78850] Sat, 11 January 2014 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The speaker builders' meeting is at my house starting at 10:00 AM on Saturday, January 18th. We'll have a low power EL34 tube system and a high power Krell solid state system available to suit a variety of speakers. I'll supply snacks, soft drinks, bottled water and beer. We'll order pizza for lunch; if you would like some, bring $5 to toss into the kitty. Here are the directions:

From I-10, take Eldridge Pkwy north approx. 4.5 miles. The first major cross-road is Clay Rd. Continue on until the next light, and turn right into Lakes on Eldridge. We'll notify the gate guards - so just tell them you're going to Fred Thompson's House. Once inside the gate, make a left turn each time you come to a stop sign (there will be 4 of them). After the 4th stop sign and the 4th left turn you'll be facing our house. It's the two story red brick house up ahead with a red Nissan Rogue SUV parked in front. The address is 12110 Medina Bend Lane. If you get lost, call my cell at 281-381-8830 and a rescue party will be dispatched. If you have any questions before the event email audiofred@comcast.net for a quick reply.

We'll have a heavy duty hand cart available to move large heavy speakers. If your creation requires anything other than banana plugs or spade lugs please bring some kind of adapter to fit bananas to your inputs.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Driver break in?
Next Topic: Budget Speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 16:24:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations