Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Blind Leading the Blind
Re: The Blind Leading the Blind [message #77667 is a reply to message #77664] Sat, 31 August 2013 18:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I call them "Audio Fundamentalists" because they remind me of certain people who come to your house uninvited and, in an overbearing way, tell you what you're supposed to believe about religion, namely that theirs is right and all the others are wrong. Then when you test the depth of their theological knowledge with a few simple questions all they can do is repeat the script they were told to memorize.

My response to the Audio Fundamentalists is always the same, a polite "thank you for the information". After all, they mean well, and it's really not their fault. The deepest form of ignorance is being unconsciously incompetent, where one is so incompetent he doesn't have command of even the most basic information that would let him know he's incompetent.

Now, Thermionic, what are these capacitor thingies you were talking about? Do they go in tubes or something like that? Laughing

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Social Media
Next Topic: Dang 800 Numbers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 00:00:32 CDT 2024