Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The Blind Leading the Blind
Re: The Blind Leading the Blind [message #77654 is a reply to message #77653] Thu, 29 August 2013 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi All, Been there and run into that too. You would be surprised how often I get advice on why my amps can't work. Confused It has become rather comical. There are 100's of amps out there that prove the adviser wrong and you would think that would stop the comments...nope. The worst kind are the ones that have run some sort of simulation on them. They are absolutely convinced the sim is right and the whole world is misguided. Rolling Eyes If I had a dollar for every one of the it can't work or it will sound like s%%t comments I could by an expensive new turntable. As it is, I just politely suggest that they build one (or buy one) and see for themselves and try to prove me wrong. Wayne is right...I have seen it vehicles, TVs, cameras, phones ...you name it.

In the mean time, I think I'll go back to my listening room and listen to my gear that can't possibly work. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Social Media
Next Topic: Dang 800 Numbers