Home » Audio » Source » Internet connection required on Blu-Ray Discs?
Re: Internet connection required on Blu-Ray Discs? [message #72368 is a reply to message #72367] Tue, 24 April 2012 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm definitely glad BluRay made it on top. It's a better format. Much better, to tell the truth.

But I hear what you're saying about Sony. They've definitely tumbled from their once pretty lofty position, being probably the best video equipment manufacturer for a while. They made excellent pro gear, excellent monitors and were really on top of the game. Their first plasma screens were really great. But the last few years, I'm not seeing that from them any more. I agree with you that Panasonic is a better brand. Kind of surprised me to find that out a few years back, but sure enough, Sony has toppled.

So get a better BlueRay player. Maybe try that nice new Denon unit, the 4010UDCI. I have their first super-player, the 3800BDCI, and it's stellar. It uses good parts throughout, like a boutique niche-market offering. I would expect their new player is even better.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: MP3 Players in Stores