Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi 7 Information (Suitability of Cornerhorns)
Pi 7 Information [message #72185] Tue, 17 April 2012 03:38 Go to previous message
Jeff D is currently offline  Jeff D
Esquire
Hi Wayne
I am a newbie considering the construction of your cornerhorns. I have read some posts but still would like your opinion whether my lounge will be suitable for your corner horns. The speakers will be in the main rectangle which is 27 x 17 feet (7'9 ceiling). They will be across the shortest dimension. The corners have a window between them starting at around 5' away and one corner has another window at around 3' distance. I found your comments recently suggesting avoidance of openings and doorways within 6' and wasn't sure if windows would be classed as openings for cornerhorn purposes? Will there be some disruption to the speaker output arising from the window recess (3'3 wide), albeit only a foot or so deep assuming the window is mostly closed ?
Regarding assembly of parts, I am in the UK so I expect to assemble many bits locally because of shipping costs and import tax. What is the difference between an Eminence Delta 10 and a 10a please ?
I know I need your xovers, hf waveguides and mid range spacers. Is there anything else I cannot source here or you recomend I source from you?
Regards Jeff

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Off-the-shelf 4 Pi Stand