Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2011
Re: LSAF 2011 [message #67573 is a reply to message #67572] Wed, 11 May 2011 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I sent them an email asking for everyone that has reserved more than one room to make them adjacent rooms at check-in time. It can't be any trouble at all, because both Uriah and Bruce are in rooms that are next to other LSAF exhibitors. All the hotel staff has to do is swap them before check-in, and I told them to do that. No big deal. They're pretty good to us.

The thing I'm a little more concerned about are the folks that have made reservations but that didn't get recorded as being with LSAF. It's OK to do that - no problem getting the room "outside" the LSAF block - but I do want us all grouped together as much as possible. They'll do that if they know the person reserving the room is part of LSAF, but might not if they don't.

I got an email from Scott at Advanced Home Theater saying he was planing to be here. But I don't see him on the list, so I'm wondering where they'll put him. And I don't see Russ Gates listed either, the Polk Audio representative. So I wonder where they'll be and I wonder how many other rooms we have like that.

You always have to make sure Embassy Suites knows you're part of LSAF! It's not just important to get the room rate, it's also important to make sure we're all grouped together. So if you're planning to be here and don't see your name on the list - please be sure to contact the hotel immediately and tell them you're part of LSAF!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: It came and went already?
Next Topic: Speakers in the Odd Watt room?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:02:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio