Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hey Wayne! 7 Pi plans
Re: Midhorn drivers [message #66744 is a reply to message #66743] Wed, 23 March 2011 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
doucanoe is currently offline  doucanoe
Baron
Hey Wayne,

I'm sure I'm going to stay the course with the tried and true Delta 10 but was curious to hear your opinion based on playing around with different drivers and throat sizes.

I'm in the process of putting together a different all horn loaded system (joint project between a friend and myself). My Delta 10a's are already reside in the mid bass horn cabs we will be using for that project so before buying another pair, I though I would see what you thought first.

Now that I think about it, I still have the original 10" Frazier (Quam) drivers that were in my Dixielander bass horns. I would imagine the mounting would be pretty darn close and will get me started anyway.

Quick question, what horn (other than your spiffy wood horn) were you using on the HF? I have a pair Of 1" threaded Selenium D220Ti's ready to go but need to pick up a suitable horn. I was thinking that the Pyle Pro PH612 would be be fine and dandy until I come up with a more hottsy tottsy driver horn combo.

RC

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: subwoofers to augment my mains (4pis)
Next Topic: 4pi horn position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 05:27:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout