Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Hey Wayne! 7 Pi plans
Re: Hey Wayne! 7 Pi plans [message #66742 is a reply to message #66597] Wed, 23 March 2011 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
doucanoe is currently offline  doucanoe
Baron
Hey Spectrum77!

I have one proper corner but the other is the problem. One leg projects approx 30" and then opens into a pass through leading to the kitchen. The other leg projects approx 22" then opens to another (8'-0") pass through into the living room. Not much opportunity to create a false corner here without running the risk of divorce Wink

index.php?t=getfile&id=338&private=0

I do have a couple pair of 5 cu-ft 4507 cabs that I can use for LF. One being loaded with JBL E145's and the other empty but I do have a pair of 2225J's not doing anything presently. A little x-over massaging should take care of that if I go that route I would imagine.

Wayne, I have a pair of Eminence Delta 10A's that I would assume would work well for the mid horns but they are occupied in another speaker at the moment. How particular is the mid horn when using a different driver? I just came into a pair of Audax PR17's (7" mid drivers) and I would be interested in trying them out with the your mid horn kits if it wouldn't frap up the works too much.
  • Attachment: 086.JPG
    (Size: 153.12KB, Downloaded 6450 times)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: subwoofers to augment my mains (4pis)
Next Topic: 4pi horn position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 00:10:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout