Home » xyzzy » Tower » Is there a war on Christmas?
Is there a war on Christmas? [message #61599] Wed, 23 December 2009 10:13 Go to previous message
Bill Epstein is currently offline  Bill Epstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I read somewhere that certain right-leaning folks are afraid there's a war on Christmas. Well, from my Jewish perspective, I think they're right. And it's wrong! What does it cost a Jew, a Hindu, a Muslim or whatever to wish a member of another religion a happy (lower case h) oliday? Or a Christian to reciprocate?

Repeat after me, Christians, Han-oo-ka. Ram-a-dan, etc.

What a great time of year! While we're out running into shopping carts, fighting over the last GI Joe and being rude to cashiers we can forget about all the wars that have been fought in the name of religion.

But then we get home with our families, say a blessing over the spiral-sliced ham, knock back a few egg nogs and act as religious folks should, you know, the way the Holy Spirit, Yahweh and Allah intended.

So to all my Christian friends, screw the Happy Holidays nonsense, have a Joyous and Peaceful Christmas as you celebrate the birth of Your Lord. As for me, I'm done celebrating Jews kicking Assyrian-Greek ass and I might have a little rum-laced milk just for medicinal purposes these next few days.http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r206/Bear-45-70/Emoticons/roflmao1.gif

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message