Home » Audio » Speaker » Going without a subwoofer.... even with smaller drivers? (what to expect regarding bass output versus total # of small woofers)
Re: Going without a subwoofer.... even with smaller drivers? [message #61456 is a reply to message #61451] Mon, 23 November 2009 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Marlboro
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Rick,

I know OF lots of people who are very talented designers and who are supposed to be very nice guys.

That doesn't deny the fact that some of them have produced line arrays which are less than terrific when compared to other people's arrays. I wasn't denigrating the designer. What I was saying is that its a proprietary design. No one can simply make this design and find out how it works. One must pay the designer for it.

All of your crossover designs are proprietary, so while you are often a very nice guy, and EVERYONE MUST ADMIT THAT you are a very talented designer, like this system, one has to buy your speakers to get the same quality.

So for the poster, just like your systems, THEY ARE NOT DOABLE because they are proprietary.

As this is mostly a DIY forum, we cannot know if it really is as it says it is without buying the system; we surely cannot build it ourselves.

Marlboro

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: vitavox