Home » Audio » Movies & Music » MB, have you
Re: MB, have you [message #6760 is a reply to message #6758] Fri, 12 May 2006 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
After I listen to Richie Blackmores CD a few times I'll try and tell you about it. It's the one with On the Way to Mandalay on it. IRRC you couldn't dnld the song from their website?

It's labeled as renaissance music and I really like what I've heard so far. It's very melodic and inviting music. It easily draws me into it. So we'll see after I have the whole album to listen to.

I don't like most music DVDs because I don't want to watch antics, I want to hear music. So I shy away from most DVDs. However, I have found some so far that just play music and are very engaging. The Eagles-Farewell Tour, Dire Straits-On the Night, David Gilmour-David Gilmour in Concert.

The Pink Floyd-Live at Pompei DVD is good but you have to be a PF fan to really appreciate it. It has more info about them than music on it. It's a hoot to see Gilmour when he was a kid I always felt kind of sorry for Roger Waters as I think he fell victum to believing his own hype. He's talented but I get tired of disallusioned lyrics after a while.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Music archive
Next Topic: They don't make videos like this anymore.......
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 23:34:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio